10/28/14

Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oatmeal

Last night I decided to try and get a better handle on my morning by prepping a "crockpot breakfast".  After searching pintrest and checking my pantry I adapted this recipe from 365ishpins.com and sweetannas.com

5 cups water
1 cup milk (I did 1/2 milk 1/2 cream)
1 cup pumpkin puree
3/4 brown sugar
2 TBS butter
1 TBS pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
3 cups old fashion oats


Mix everything EXCEPT the oats together in a bowl.  Grease the inside of the crockpot (or use one of those super cool liners) pour in the 3 cups of oats, pour the liquid pumpkin mixture on top.  Turn the crockpot on low and go to bed!



In the morning, stir and serve!



I was extra devilish and served it with Pumpkin Caramel Sauce from Trader Joe's.  YUM.


-Enjoy!  Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment