10/20/14

Body Pump SALE!!

For years I have wanted to try a Body Pump class.  I heard that they are so much fun and you get a KILLER workout.  Unfortunately, by the time I heard about them, I was never able to work it out that I could attend.  After a while I didn't hear much about it anymore, until I saw this Beachbody program. I called a friend who taught Body Pump at a gym a few years back and asked her if this program was anything like the real class and she said YES!  She told me it was very similar, they just got a few of the TOP Body Pump teachers and made a video.  SWEET.  I was so excited to try.  And, just as expected, I LOVE it.  Light weight, high reps, loud "pump" music.  It's a totally great way to burn off a bad day or jump start a great day.  And guess what!  Beachbody just announced that for the last little bit of October, they are going to have it on sale WAHOO!  This three month program, which INCLUDES: a barbell and 2 sets of weights,  nutrition plan, and access to a personal coach, is on sale for less than what most people pay for 2 months at their current gym!  Did I mention that you can also get daily one on one coaching for the length of your program?  If you have ever taken a Body Pump class and LOVED it, or have ever wanted to try one, now is such a great time to give it a GO.  let me know if you are interested, I'd love to help you see if it's the right fit for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment