10/27/14

November Challenge Group!






I have been so busy trying to get all my social media up and running I almost forgot to post this!!  I'm starting my November challenge group next week.  I know that this time of year everyone gets SO busy, and they usually think that they will just wait until the New Year to start being healthy.  This is CRAZY!  Jump in now and let me help you navigate your way through this crazy holiday season.  I'll show you how to workout and eat right without it taking over your whole schedule.  Then I'll help teach you how to balance your good eating while still allowing you to enjoy the holiday treats GUILT FREE!  How would that be?  How would you like to not feel guilty while eating that pumpkin pie?  Join me in my challenge group and I'll show you how!  This is what you get when you join my challenge group:

World Class at home workouts
Focused nutrition
Recipes
Meal plans
Motivation
Support
Tips and tricks to guide you through the Holidays
Accountability
Friendship
and MORE

Leave a comment or contact me if you want more info!  stacywilson.coach@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment