11/6/14

21 Day Fix Results

Do you ever find that you are working out but not seeing results?  Building muscle and reshaping your body actually has a lot of science behind it, and while most exercise is good for you, burns calories and improves your cardiovascular system,  if you want to have more specific results (no you can't target fat loss) you really should be following some sort of program.  It doesn't matter if you work with a personal trainer, follow an online program or a set of home workout DVD's, all will be able to focus your results.  Any time you try to do a modge podge of workouts, (like hitting random gym classes) without specific focus, you aren't maximizing your bodies, and your muscles, ability to grow and strengthen.  That is one reason I LOVE the Beachbody programs.  With Beachbody I have a personal trainer work with me EVERYDAY.  They have researched the science, they know the best way to get your body moving and when.

Here are the results of my last 21 day fix.  Previously I had slipped into a modge podge of workouts. One day I would do something, they next I would try a gym class or maybe try running.  And as previously stated, while it was still healthy for me, when I was able to focus my workouts I was able to see real results!  If you want to know more about the 21 day fix or any of the programs by some WORLD CLASS trainers, leave a comment and let me know!

*side note I tried my best to make them as similar as possible, both outfits are taken straight out of the dryer, undergarments are the same and while my arms are a little different I tried my best to give an honest and true before and after.  No altering or photoshoping, all images are SOOC.

1 comment: