3/26/15

Happy Birthday to...

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you (are you singing it in your head yet?) Happy Birthday SHAKEOLOGY, Happy Birthday to you!  Now I realize most people don't have a desire to celebrate the "birthday" of their protein shake, but this is so much more than just "another" protein shake!  Shakeology, along with the Beachbody company, has literally changed my life over the last year and that does deserve a celebration!!  To add to the celebrating, Beachbody has just release their new Shakeology 6 serving sample box.  This comes with one of every flavor that Shakeology comes in so that you can choose the perfect flavor for you!  Now as a side note, Shakeology is amazing and works on a cellular level, so while you will see some of the amazing benefits of it while using it for the first 6 days, this is more of a flavor sampler than a product sample.  If you want to see everything that it can do for you I really recommend staying on it every day for one month. Great thing is that Beachbody feels this way too - that's why they always offer a bottom of the bag money back guarantee.  If you would like to try your own sample you can get it here.  And always, if you have any questions just let me know!

Here is a great Shakeology success story from the Shakeology blog:


“After having three kids back-to-back, one day I woke up and realized that I was just another fat, out-of-shape mom, full of excuses why I couldn’t work out. I hated my body, none of my clothes fit, and I just felt sloppy all the time. I had to change, and change I did.
With 3 kids, all under 4 years old, I only had short periods of time to get the best results and maximize my efforts, so that’s why TurboFire’s HIIT 15 was one of my favorite workouts. It’s short, intense, and I can do it when the kids are napping. And then there’s Shakeology, which was key to my transformation. Not only does Shakeology provide my body with the vital nutrients it needs, it gives me so much energy and satisfies my cravings like no other shake I have ever tried. I absolutely love this stuff!
I lost 28 pounds with TurboFire and Shakeology and went from a size 10 to a 4. Today I’m fit, healthy, love how I look and feel, and have amazing amounts of energy. I’m not going to lie and say it was easy, especially with 3 little ones running around, but when you really want something bad enough, you find a way.”

If you are ready to get back to feeling like you again you can fill out a challenge application here!  Or you can always message me at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment