2/5/15

Free February Fitness Challenge

Hi friends!  So as part of my New Year's resolution this year I decided that I wanted to do more free health groups.  I get so many people loving the clean eating groups that I have decided to host one once a month....but not leave it at that!  There is so much more to health than just eating.  I wanted to have the time to have groups for fitness, water, sleep, flexibility and more - so I'm going to do MORE!  So even though we just finished a free clean eating group, I wanted to jump in again and run a Free Fun February Fitness Challenge....and in case there weren't enough F's in it - I'll also say that it's going to be FANTASTIC!  If you want to join in just go here and request to join the group.  I'd love to have you and can't wait to start Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment